‘Doing the right thing’ sits at the heart of what we do
Our passion and drive is to help build sustainable resilient organisations where people, stakeholders, shareholders and the wider community all benefit and succeed.
Be that to:
- Achieve a shift in leaders’ thinking
- Ensure organisational culture supports purpose and vision
- Engage and empower individuals in service of organisational performance
- Guarantee ethical decision-making is explicit and central to decision making
When you engage with Moonstone you enter into a relationship that adopts a whole systems way of thinking. We work with you to design and build bespoke solutions providing pragmatic support to leaders and their teams enabling the step change in thinking.
What makes us different?
- Whole systems view
- Commercial expertise in addition to developmental skills
- Balanced, blended approach encompassing:
– Ethics; humanistic perspective
– Research; academic underpinning
– Facilitation; coaching approach
– Pragmatism; operational leadership experience
Diagnose: Ascertain the here and now – current reality. We gauge these current perspectives through dialogue and the use of appropriate diagnostic tools.
Design: Once the diagnostic analysis has been agreed with the client this provides the basis for determining the success criteria. In turn this combines to form the foundations for the building blocks of develop and deliver.
Develop: We co-develop a solution with the organisation and with our associate partners. We facilitate the process; we develop a route map that offers best value for the particular situation. The vehicle for change is presented to the client and typically includes recommended check-ins, potential hazards and derailers, together with how to build traction, overcome inertia and resistance to change.
Deliver: The role of Moonstone is to provide guidance, support and challenge. We identify the resources that are available and how can they be best used. We clarify the role that we can play which would add most value. This may be:
- Facilitating/project managing the process
- Hands-on practical support
- Coaching/mentoring the team
- Verifying/evaluating progress and the impact the changes have had
- Embedding the shifts and behaviours into business as usual practice