Relationships sit at the heart of what we do
When you engage with Moonstone you enter into a relationship that adopts a whole systems way of thinking. We work with you to design and build bespoke solutions. We provide pragmatic support enabling the step change in thinking that drives visible results.
Be that to:
- Achieve a shift in leaders thinking
- Ensure the organisational architecture is fit for purpose
- Empower your workplace
- Guarantee ethical decision-making is explicit and central to what you do
Our passion and drive is to help build sustainable resilient organisations where people, stakeholders, shareholders and the wider community all benefit and succeed.
Diagnose: Ascertain the here and now – current reality. We gauge these current perspectives through dialogue and the use of appropriate diagnostic tools.
Design: Once the diagnostic analysis has been agreed with the client this provides the basis for determining the success criteria. In turn this combines to form the foundations for the building blocks of develop and deliver.
Develop: We co-develop a solution with the organisation and with our associate partners. We facilitate the process; we develop a route map that offers best value for the particular situation. The vehicle for change is presented to the client and typically includes recommended check-ins, potential hazards and derailers, together with how to build traction, overcome inertia and resistance to change.
Deliver: The role of Moonstone is to provide guidance, support and challenge. We identify the resources that are available and how can they be best used. We clarify the role that we can play which would add most value. This may be:
- Facilitating/project managing the process
- Hands-on practical support
- Coaching/mentoring the team
- Verifying/evaluating progress and the impact the changes have had
- Embedding the shifts and behaviours into business as usual practice